Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Giving Thanks

Today I am thankful for:

  • My parents. Growing up, I never knew anybody with finer parents. I still don't.
  • Their legacy in my soul. Although they are gone, I carry their lessons with me always. They made me who I am.
  • The privelage of knowing Suzanne Alison Storms for 24 years.
  • Having 13 wonderful years togther as a couple.
  • Her legacy in my soul. Although she is gone, I am only able to go on because she taught me what it means to love and be loved. That is a gift that deserves to be honored.
  • The beautiful home we found together. Although I now have nobody to share it with, we loved being here together so much that I continue to draw strength from all the love and fun we shared here.
  • The tears that are flowing down my cheeks as I type. It is only because they were all such special, meaningful people that it hurts so to have lost them. I was so blessed to have had them as long as I did.
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home