Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Another Newly Minted Widow?

I am so damaged, this is how I perceive the world, 24-7. Yesterday, I was riding my motorcycle along Shore Drive in Virginia Beach, and an ambulance passed me going the other direction in full emergency mode. A couple miles ahead, I passed this scene:
The second fatal wreck of the day occurred Sunday afternoon, when a car hit a motorcycle on Shore Drive.

The motorcycle rider, identified as Jerald Patrick Jones, 43, of the 5600 block of Aragon Drive, died while being taken to Sentara Virginia Beach General Hospital, Ball said.
My first reaction to this news? I feel so sorry for that man's widow, because she has just been thrown into the maw of a hell she had no idea existed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home