Tuesday, May 24, 2005

After reading Don’s post, I decided to wander around in the comments section at the Democrat web site. Here are some highlights.
Want the truth? Elect a Democrat. Want a fair shake? Elect a Democrat. Want religious freedom? Elect a Democrat? Want privacy? Elect a Democrat. Want a job? Elect a Democrat. Want education? Elect a Democrat. Want good roads, clean water, renewable energy? Elect a Democrat.
Wow. They can do all that? They’re not Democrats, they’re Deities.
. . . the main difficulty of Democrats is that we want to tell you everything we know with immediacy.
Translation: We want to lecture about why we’re right and you’re wrong constantly.
The way to decrease abortions is to provide jobs and healthcare and not to pass a law.
Well that’s an interesting take on things. I guess theoretically providing jobs would reduce abortions if people were to busy working to, well, do anything else. Unless they were having an affair at work, of course, in which case providing jobs could increase abortions.
America has never looked worse in the eyes of the international community I believe that Democrats will once again clean up the mess Republicans have left behind and return America to a country respected throughout the world.
Want to get right with the French? Elect a Democrat!
I'm so grateful for a Democrat who doesn't equivocate and who doesn't apologize that I'm positively giddy. Now if our man will just stop bashing Castro I'll probably swoon, too.
Translation: “He’s good, but he’s not favorable enough to Communist thug dictators as I would like.”
If it was up to me, I would give the Repukelicans [sic] the French Revolution treatment. All Repooplicans [sic] with the exception of Sen. John McCain of Arizona and Sen. George Voinovich of Ohio would fall victim of the guilletine [sic]. "Off with their heads!" I'm sorry if I'm a little extreme.
That last one is a classic. I will say that the commenter’s view of history is a little dated. “Off with their heads” should more recently be described as the “Zarqawi treatment,” but if that’s the ground the Dems want to tread, let ‘em have at it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home