Tuesday, June 01, 2004


Debbie is a soldier in Iraq, and she has posted a gallery of pictures. She prefaces them with this heartwarming note:
Look--this gallery was put together so that my friends and family could see what I was seeing and doing in Iraq. It was never meant to turn into a political forum. I have been in Iraq for a year now and have seen so many different things and have learned an incredible amount. What we (soldiers) are doing for the people of this country is so amazing and I am so proud to have done my part. This is an experience that I will never forget and will hold in my heart forever all the smiles and hugs and laughter I have seen, felt, and heard. Please respect what I have done and what all my fellow soldiers have done for these people--keep your shitty comments to yourself. You haven't been here so you don't know how it is. Enjoy the pics and thank you to all those who have supported us in our endevours.
Hat Tip: Bill Hobbs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home