Sunday, July 29, 2007

Pan Mass Challenge


Once again, I'm riding to help the Jimmy Fund help fight cancer in children. Last year I road over 170 miles to support their efforts and raised over $2000. This year I'm riding over 190 miles and looking to raise over $3500.

There are children who are fighting for their lives everyday against cancer.

Please help out the cause by donating what you can to the Jimmy Fund.

The link at the end of this email will take you to my Pan-Mass Challenge Profile. This is my personal fundraising website for the PMC. Join me in reaching this year's $27 million goal. Last year's $26 million gift to the Jimmy Fund of the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute represented 99% of every check and credit card donation.

http://www.pmc.org/mypmc/profiles.asp?eGiftID=DF0116


In the picture that's me on the right and co-riders/fundraisers Stu and Kyle at about 70 mile point on day 1 of the two day ride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home