Sunday, July 23, 2006

Jersey Guy reviews Jersey Guy

I saw Clerks II this weekend, and I laughed, I cried, it was much better than Cats, I'd see it again and again.

Bad misquotes from Saturday Night Live aside, this movie is by Kevin Smith from Red Bank, NJ. Robert Holtzman, the Production Designer , for the movie, is even from my hometown in NJ. Since Kurt and I are both Jersey born and raised I figure I should review this movie.

Needless to say Kevin Smith's movies usually hit close to home in a very amusing way and Clerks II is no exception. Albeit hard to top the vulgarity of the original, this one manages to do it. I didn't get quite as many laughs as in the first one, but that's probably because I've seen the first one so many times I could practically predict the punch lines in the sequel.

So if you can leave your moral compass at home (unlike Joel Siegel), and want to laugh more than a few times, check out Clerks II, and beware of mouth trolls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home