Tuesday, May 09, 2006

You know, I had just about convinced myself that nobody really reads this blog, with the exception of the few that wander in randomly. So I have been focusing on other things (read: a woman) for a couple weeks now, and hadn't been paying much attention to blogging. This morning, I received this email:
Kurt,

It's been a week since you wrote in your blog. How about a Harley story on how people perceive you on the road. Friend or foe. The persona of the hells angels in Portsmouth. I miss your prose.
So not only does someone read, they have missed me. Jeez, now the pressure's on to write something.

As far as how people perceive me on my motorcycle, people are generally friendly. To some extent, it is my impression of other drivers that has changed. Specifically, I had no idea how many people are driving around smoking weed.

And one other thing: before you wash your windshield, check your mirror for a biker. I may in fact need a shower, but I will take it for myself, thanks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home