Thursday, November 24, 2005

Here we go again

Well, I certainly thought the Great TV Saga was over. Until this morning, that is, when I opened the BestBuy circular and discovered the same setl on sale for about $400 less than I paid. So tomorrow I venture out on Black Friday to find out if there's anything behind BestBuy's 30 day price protection guarantee.

Update: Well, BestBuy and I ended up with a 50-50 split. They applied the $200 open box discount from my original purchase to their new $250 "instant savings," so I only got a $50 dollar cash credit. On the plus side, the $100 store credit rebate from my original purchase was magically transformed to a $250 credit, so I came out two hundred bucks on the plus side for my efforts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home