Friday, August 19, 2005

Yet another POV on Cindy

Although I think my cousin is technically accurate in describing Cindy Sheehan as a "nutjob," I think she has good reason to be that way. This woman's life is a mess. And I feel a lot of heartfelt compassion for her despite the fact that everytime she talks it sounds like nails on a chalkboard to me.

According to various reports, we all know that Cindy's son died in Iraq, her husband is divorcing her, her other grown children feel like she's abandoned them. The media is using and abusing her. So are various left wing groups etc...

This woman thrust herself into the national spotlight, but I honestly believe it was because of the mess her life has become not some calculated intent for this to become the three ring circus the cable networks have turned it into.

Just my opinion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home