It's the end of the year so it's time to start collecting year-end lists. Here are Katherine Timpf's 11 Most Politically Correct Moments on College Campuses in 2014.Click through for an explanation of each absurdity.
1. Princeton University students launched a microaggression-reporting service.
2. College students invented a roofie-detecting nail polish - only to be told that that's actually also rape culture.
3. Students hosted an anti-rape-culture rally only to be told that's - yep - actually also rape culture.
4. A school campaigned against "offensive" language such as "wuss," "you guys," and "derp" because it has an "oppressive impact on culture."
5. Students opposed a female-to-male transgender candidate for class diversity officer because he's a white man.
6. A school told its orientation officers not to use the word "freshman" because it promotes rape.
7. A liberal group demanded the school teach a mandatory transgender-sensitivity class to right the wrongs of colonial America.
8. A student newspaper's editorial board wrote a whole piece about how racist bras are. 9. The War on Tacos.
10. The War on Coconut Bras.
11. Harvard University was about to stop buying water machines from the Israeli company SodaStream because they might be a micro aggression.