Monday, June 04, 2007

You. Are. Kidding.

Remember when Bill Clinton admitted to all sorts of salacious behavior with Monica Lewinsky? Remember wondering how HILLARY! could forgive such behavior? Now we know:
Clinton stood by her actions in the aftermath of former President Clinton's admission that he had an affair, including presumably her decision to stay in the marriage.

"I am very grateful that I had a grounding in faith that gave me the courage and the strength to do what I thought was right, regardless of what the world thought," Clinton said during a forum where the three leading Democratic presidential candidates talked about faith and values.

"I'm not sure I would have gotten through it without my faith," she said in response to a question about how she dealt with the infidelity.
Suddenly, it seems, HILLARY! has found a God.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home