Monday, March 19, 2007

Last week I ordered a couple of DVDs from Amazon. Since I'm a book and DVD addict, I subscribed to the Amazon Prime service last year. With the subscription, I get two-day shipping for free. So on my order, I selected two-day shipping and began eagerly awaiting my order's arrival. I was expecting it to be here today, but when I tracked it this morning, it was just leaving Utah. Grrr. I emailed Amazon to complain. On a two previous occasions, I've done the same thing, but all they did was apologize and offer to refund my shipping charge. Well, duh, shipping was zero, so thanks for the offer! Today, they emailed me back and gave me a $10 discount on a future order. Woohoo!! Squeaky wheel gets the grease I guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home