Saturday, October 28, 2006

Well, at least the Democrats are consistent.

Monica Lewinsky's servicing of President Clinton? Not sex.

A man turning his son upside down and inserting his son's wing-wang in his mouth? well, that's not a sex act either.Virginia Senatorial candidate Jim Webb:
"It's not a sexual act," Webb told Plotkin regarding the "Lost Soldiers" excerpt. "I actually saw this happen in a slum in Bangkok when I was there as a journalist."
Oh, I see. Because Mr. Webb witnessed this perversion in Thailand, it's not a sexual act. It's simply a journalistic observation.

Until now, I have been neutral on the Allen-Webb race. But I won't accept oral-genital contact between a man and his son. And I won't allow a Senatoral candidate to shrug it off based on cultural differences. "This is what happens in Thailand" is not an excuse.

Come election day, I will hold my nose and vote for George Allen. Not because of what Jim Webb saw or wrote, but because of his inability to condemn it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home