Saturday, November 05, 2005

Sexual Mis-Education

I know all about this recent foisting of sexual beliefs and morals on children.

As a matter of fact, a well-to-do town named Lexington, Massachusetts not too far away is at the heart of this controversy.

There a man was arrested because he refused to leave the principal's office because the principal refused to assure him that either he or his wife would be notified when the school taught "diversity" to their kindergartener (that's a five-year-old), so that they could keep their child out of school on those days.

Well, I guess it's a good thing my wife and I both went to Parochial schools. I just have to teach my boy not to hang out alone with the lonely priests.

Well, there's always home schooling--- like hanging out with his really geeky dad for 15 hours a day won't mess him up too much---not!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home