Monday, August 29, 2005

I said before my sympathy for Cindy Sheehan extended as far as the loss of her son. But no more. Because Cindy can't muster any sympathy for other mothers that lost their children. Here's her latest sorry rant:
"How can these moms who still support George Bush and his insane war in Iraq want more innocent blood shed just because their sons or daughters have been killed? I don't understand it," Sheehan stated. "I am starting to lose a little compassion for them. I know they have been as brainwashed as the rest of America, but they know the pain and heartache and they should not wish it on another. However, I still feel their pain so acutely and pray for these 'continue the murder and mayhem' moms to see the light."
So Saint Cindy feels their pain, but only she is enlightened enough to know what to do about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home