Monday, July 04, 2005

Meet the Press

I TiVo NBC's "Meet the Press" and watch it most weeks. I used to watch ABC's "This Week with David Brinkley" but the Cokie & Dan show that it became prior to the current George Stephanolpolous version kind of ruined that show for me. Although I do miss the dry wit of George Will.

This week Tim Russert was on vacation so Andrea Mitchell, NBC Chief Foreign Affairs Correspondent, and wife of Alan Greenspan, Federal Reserve Chairman, was the guest host.

It was interesting to see how much the show lacks without Russert's pointed questions. Andrea wasn't bad but I think she steered the questions so they definitely favored a negative impression of the President's administration.

Just my opinion.

Anybody else agree?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home