Thursday, July 29, 2004

Goin' Shoppin'

For several months now I have been hemming and hawing about picking up either a Smith & Wesson 386PD or a Smith & Wesson SW99 .45 ACP to join the vintage .38 in our closet.

The internal debate has become pretty circular: the .357 Magnum has more stopping power but the .45 will chamber 3 extra rounds without reloading but the revolver is more dependable but we already have a revolver!

Now, the wife and I are both originally from The Peoples Republic of New Jersey, so the concept of "running down to the gun store" is a little alien to us. But by last night she had had enough. "Will you just go out and get one of those freaking guns!" she demanded.

Looks like a trip to Bob's Gun Shop is on the agenda. I think I'll go for the 45 pistol first. I love her so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home